Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Gypsy Soul

Welcome to my blog! I am so happy to create a home for Gypsy Rhetoric. I am a long time crafter and have always had the dream of making and selling funky little pieces of me =-)

And yes, I sometimes type smiley faces. You should get used to that now.

In May, I turned 32. Those of you who have known me for a long time know that 32 is my favorite number. Why do I have a favorite number? I have no idea. But for whatever reason, I do. So turning 32 was a big deal. Big enough to motivate me towards exploring this little dream of mine. So a lot of research, confusion, prayer and hot glue sticks later, here I am. I own the name Gypsy Rhetoric, I have a craft room that has been getting a lot of action, and I am signed up for a craft fair, Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience, in Fort Worth, Texas on November 9th and 10th. That is a Saturday and Sunday, and I would LOVE for you to come and visit my booth.

I will be posting pictures of items that will be on sale, and sharing silly stories about this journey I am on. I have no idea where it will take me, but any advice, encouragement or feedback is welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment