Thursday, November 21, 2013

Well... this is Not What I had Planned

Remember when I said that I wanted to try to do two craft fairs per year? Well, I didn't mean two in one month. But it looks like that is what is going to happen in 2013.

I may be crazy, but I'm doing another little show. It's smaller than the first, and I'm not starting from scratch, so that's good news. That being said, it's 23 days away, and I have a bit of work to do before I can have a nice table.

I'm not 100% up for the work, but the entry fee for this one is only $50. It's one day, from 9 - 4, and it's in the city where I live. If it turns out to be slow and I don't make what I spend, I'll be really disappointed, but I decided to go for it. I'll either get to use up my supplies, sell my leftovers and make a little money, or I'll use up my supplies and have them ready for the next show.

I have 2 wreaths to make, some Christmas tree pencil toppers, ornament holders and ornaments to make. I bought different glue for my Scrabble tile rings - the hot glue didn't cut it - so I'll be redoing those. All in all, I need to get to work this weekend and I'll have steady work to do for a few weeks. But I'm not going to get carried away. We'll see how it goes.

I'm sorry I don't sound very enthusiastic - I am looking forward to it. If you are in the area, please come check out the craft fair on Saturday, December 14, at Jack Singley Academy in Irving. It's going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment