Sunday, September 22, 2013

Live Long and Sparkle


I promise I've been hard at work! Life has been busy, and I'm using all of my free moments to get my craft on! But it really is important to me to take time and blog.

The Funky Finds Holiday Shopping Experience is creeping closer! I printed monthly calendars with the intention of making daily to-do's to help me get ready for the event. I only got as far as making monthly goals. haha.


In September, I wanted to use all of the canvases and frames that I have to put some of my favorite quotes and verses on display. Well September is almost over, so I've been hard at work! A few posts ago, I showed you my "This Force is Strong in This One" frame. I found those frames for a STEAL at Michael's. I've learned where all of the super sale items are stashed in my local Michael's, so it's become one of my favorite, and most dangerous, past times to take a stroll through the aisles.

I wish I had bought a dozen of those little black frames. I bought 6, and as of this weekend, they are all crafted up. I only have good pictures of three of them, and you've already seen one, but here are the other two that I have pics of.

They say "Live Long and Sparkle - You Know You Want To!" and "Welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys - We Have Been Waiting For You". That one's my favorite. =-)







So what movie quotes or song lyrics do you think deserve to be immortalized on canvas?

No comments:

Post a Comment